Acupuncture is an ancient, holistic system of medicine
Acupuncture helps you by trying to do the following
- Restore, promote and maintain good health
- Treat existing pain, illnesses and injuries
- Prevent both recurrence of illnesses and new illness
- Establish equilibrium within the body
- Get you back to health as quickly as possible
- Suggest lifestyle, dietary or exercise advice as appropriate
Are you looking for a holistic approach to improve your health, vitality and general sense of well-being. Traditional acupuncture is effective at treating low back pain, osteoarthritis of the knee, headaches, migraines and nausea. For information on other conditions click here. Acupuncture is now being used in mainstream medicine by GPs, physiotherapists and in the NHS. Many people find that they feel better after acupuncture treatment so make acupuncture part of your healthier, energised and fulfilling future.
Acupuncture at the Clinic is provided by Ben Tolson.
To book an appointment, you can:
Use his online booking system:
Phone his reception team on 0117 287 2041, or
Phone him directly on 07779 151574
£45 For First Appointment
£40 For following appointments